Support Pharmacist - South Dublin
Support pharmacists required for various roles in South Dublin - Blackrock, Churchtown, Donnybrook, Dun Laoighaire, Rathmines. Excellent support teams in place. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, be a good team player and have excellent communication skills.
- Competitive salary & location allowance
- Monthly Performance Bonus
- Maternity pay & Paternity pay benefit
- Professional fees paid
- Guaranteed CPD hours
- Generous staff discounts in-store
- Additional service days
- Sick Pay
- Excellent referral scheme
- Tax-saver travel schemes.
Knowledge and Experience required:
- Must hold a PSI approved Pharmacy Qualification and hold a license to practice in the Republic of Ireland
- Ability to deal with high volume dispensing
- Must have a good business acumen
- Must be highly organised
- Must be competent and able to work under pressure
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
Support Pharmacist, MP, SP, Community Pharmacist, Pharmacist, Dublin
For more information please contact Brian Mahon on 086 7773856
If you know somebody in your network of friends that this job would suit, please let them know.