Support Pharmacist - Galway
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a pharmacist to join our team, on a full-time permanent basis.
- The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in a patient-focused pharmacy with a large, friendly, support team, including other pharmacists and technicians
- Should the candidate wish, there is also an extra opportunity to be trained in and implement regular clinical reviews with doctors and nursing staff in care homes.
- There will also be a further opportunity to participate in a fully-funded Management Diploma Programme or Clinical Masters depending on the successful candidate's interests and suitability.
This role can be adapted to suit a new graduate or a pharmacist with a number of years of experience.
The successful candidate will be:
- registered or about to register with the PSI
- have fluent English (having completed all language examinations as per PSI requirements)
- very organised
- have the ability to work within or lead a well-trained pharmacy team.
- Working as part of a large pharmacist team there is some flexibility with regards to days off, holidays and rotas. On weekdays there are usually two pharmacists on duty during the day.
- Rolling rotas are prepared in advance, allowing you to make plans.
- Salary, PSI fees and pension contribution are negotiable, depending on experience.
- Excellent training and development opportunities coupled with funding.
Please contact Brian on 086 7773856
Pharmacist, Community Pharmacist, Support Pharmacist, Locum, Locum Pharmacist