Working on behalf of our Client to Source a Support Pharmacist to cover 2 pharmacies in Co. Offaly
- To provide a professional and caring service to the local community while building up relationships in the community.
- To engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Must have PSI registration and hold a degree in Pharmacy.
- Be responsible for the day to day running of the dispensary.
- Take final responsibility within the store for Stock Management specifically relating to, purchasing, ordering, stock management, merchandising, date checking and stocktaking.
- Take final responsibility for ensuring controlled drugs regulations are strictly adhered to.
- Take final responsibility for Pharmacy Presentation Standards.
- Have the ability to work under pressure and multi-task.
- Must be capable of working on own initiative.
- Drive business within the dispensary and store.
- Ability to communicate and get along with a variety of different personalities.
- Pro-actively drive excellence in customer service throughout the store at all time
Please contact Brian on 086 7773856
Pharmacist, Community Pharmacy, Pharmacy, Support Pharmacist, Managing Pharmacist, Locum Pharmacist, Kildare, Offaly, Dublin