Support Pharmacist - Cork City (6-month maternity Contract, 3 or 4 days a week)
I am currently recruiting for a Support Pharmacist for a 6-month maternity contract, with excellent conditions
This is full-time or a 4 day week is fine... working every third Saturday....must be energetic and positive, have excellent communication skills and be passionate about customer service. You will be working alongside an excellent support team that will include two pharmacists so there will always be another pharmacist on duty except for Saturdays.
- The individual will be working alongside an excellent support team that will include two pharmacists so there will always be another pharmacist on duty except for Saturdays.
- This is a very attractive role, and it would suit a pharmacist who is focused on customer care and works well in a busy and efficient team setting
- The role involves working every second Saturday
- No Sunday or Bank Holiday work
- MPS system used
- Excellent terms on offer for the suitable candidate
- To operate the dispensary in accordance with all the legal responsibilities pertaining to the profession of pharmacy
- To exercise all aspects of law, ethics and codes of practice as laid down by the Irish Pharmaceutical Society.
- To provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with Company guidelines.
- To ensure the safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers
- To interact with other health professionals
- Active management of the Monthly submissions to Payment Boards
- Pro-active management and follow up of the claims rejected
Knowledge and Experience required:
- Must hold a PSI approved Pharmacy Qualification and hold a license to practice in the Republic of Ireland
- Three years experience as a Support Pharmacist
- Ability to deal with high volume dispensing
- Must have good business acumen and be passionate about customer service
- Must be highly organised and have good communication skills
- Must be competent and able to work under pressure
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
Support Pharmacist, MP, SP, Community Pharmacist, Pharmacist, Cork
For more information please contact Brian Mahon on 086 7773856
If you know somebody in your network of friends that this job would suit, please let them know.