Support Pharmacist - Co. Meath
I am currently recruiting for a Support Pharmacist for Meath, with excellent conditions, no Sundays or Bank Holidays.
- Would suit an ambitious pharmacist looking for a new challenge.
- Supported in-store by an excellent team which includes a store manager, supervising pharmacist and two experienced technicians.
- Excellent training and support structures are also available centrally from our Pharmacist management team.
Knowledge and Experience required:
- Must hold a PSI approved Pharmacy Qualification and hold a license to practice in the Republic of Ireland
- Two years experience as a Support Pharmacist
- Ability to deal with high volume dispensing
- Must have a good business acumen
- Must be highly organised
- Must be competent and able to work under pressure
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
Support Pharmacist, MP, SP, Community Pharmacist, Pharmacist, Meath
For more information please contact Brian Mahon on 086 7773856
If you know somebody in your network of friends that this job would suit, please let them know.