Covid-19 Vaccinator Pharmacists - Greater Dublin
Our client, an Irish owned Pharmacy Chain in Ireland are looking for a Vaccination Pharmacist to help with the vaccination roll-out in their stores in Dublin
This is an exciting role for you to play your part and support your local community in the Covid-19 roll-out programme. In these crucial roles, you will work as part of a dynamic team in delivering a safe and effective service for the mass delivery of vaccinations of the COVID-19 vaccine.
These roles are based on a fixed-term contract for 3 or 6 months. Please be aware that this term could be subject to change due to the versatile nature of this programme. Part-time and full-time roles are available.
Rates are highly competitive.
- Management and administration of the Covid-19 vaccine/s
- Provision of pharmaceutical advice to patients
- Supply of vaccine pre-printed information to patients
Who are we looking for?
To Perform In One Of These Roles
- You must be a qualified pharmacist and currently registered with the PSI.
- Permission to work in Ireland
- You will need to show commitment and willingness to complete the appropriate vaccination training.
- As a strong communicator with good people skills, you will be able to discuss relevant information with service users, displaying empathy and reassurance at all times.
If you have the necessary skills and experience and are interested in this Vaccination Pharmacist job, please apply below or contact Brian on 086 7773856
Pharmacist, Community Pharmacy, Pharmacy, Support Pharmacist, Locum Pharmacist, Dublin