Support Pharmacist - Co. Tipperary
No late nights or Sundays, alternative Saturdays and 24/32 hours per week. Good support staff.
- To operate the dispensary in accordance with all the legal responsibilities pertaining to the profession of pharmacy
- To exercise all aspects of law, ethics and codes of practice as laid down by the Irish Pharmaceutical Society.
- To provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with Company guidelines.
- To ensure the safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers
- To interact with other health professionals
- Active management of the Monthly submissions to Payment Boards
- Pro-active management and follow up of the claims rejected
Knowledge and Experience required:
* Must hold a PSI approved Pharmacy Qualification and hold a license to practice in the Republic of Ireland
* Three/four years experience as a Support Pharmacist
* Ability to deal with high volume dispensing
* Must have a good business acumen
* Must be highly organised
* Must be competent and able to work under pressure
* Must have excellent interpersonal skills
* Customer focused
Support Pharmacist, MP, SP, Community Pharmacist, Pharmacist, Tipperary
For more information please contact Brian on 086 7773856