Support Pharmacist - Dublin South
Working to agreed operating procedures within the pharmacy to maintain the highest ethical standards and deliver excellent customer care.
- It is a busy Pharmacy, which has great Support staff (3 Technicians).
- There is usually double cover with another Pharmacist.
- The candidate will work in a very system based environment alongside very organised people.
- It is a modern Systems based Pharmacy and use MPS.
- There are no Nursing homes
- The candidate would work every second weekend.
- A new graduate, who has worked in a busy Pharmacy during their internship, would find this position challenging and they would learn loads to enhance their career.
- Or a Pharmacist with one or more years experience would find that this working environment a massive experience
- Open 9-7pm Monday to Friday and Saturday 9am - 6pm
- Applicants must be degree qualified and a "Registered Pharmacist" with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- Someone who is committed, loyal, positive, confidential and an excellent communicator
- Previous experience in a busy pharmacy and preferably experience in the schemes in the Irish Republic
- A self-motivated, enthusiastic individual with excellent people skills, confidence and good clinical knowledge
- Must have the ability to be acutely aware of customer needs while also being a commercial thinker, with the ability to balance being a healthcare professional while being mindful of the business aims
- The successful candidate will have a key focus on customer service and developing the customer base
- A highly organised individual who has the ability to work under pressurised circumstances
- A professional who takes their work very seriously and continuously strives for perfection and who is eager to surpass all expectations
If you know somebody that this position would suit, please feel free to pass on my details. For further information please contact Brian Mahon on 086 7773856
Support Pharmacist, Senior Chemist, Senior Pharmacist, MP, SP, Community Pharmacist, Pharmacist, Dublin, Dublin South