Support Pharmacist - Co. Kildare
- To provide a professional and caring service to the local community while building up relationships in the community.
- To engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Member of the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland.
- Highly organised with a proven ability to work on multiple tasks accurately in a busy environment.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Flexible and willing to engage fully with all elements of the operation of the Pharmacy.
- Good IT skills are an advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strictly observe statutory regulations relating to the supply of medical products as per the Pharmacy Act 2007.
- To maintain the community pharmacy to a proper professional standard.
- To be involved where appropriate in programmes of Health Promotion and the implementation of Pharmaceutical Care.
- To partake in Continuing Education Programmes to enhance continuous professional development.
- To implement policies and procedures and standard operating procedures.
- To maintain correct procedures for the handling, processing and control of cash and all receipts throughout the branch including safes and bank lodgments in accordance with the Company Cash Policy.
- To ensure that proper stock control is maintained and the correct receipt and documentation of all goods and services is upheld.
- To be responsible for the security of all stock, property, keys and the safety of all staff and customers.
- To observe the details as laid down in the Health and Safety of Work Act and that all staff adhere to the details.
- To monitor and make recommendations on the public's attitude and perception of the pharmacy and to analyse and advise the company on a wide range of issues affecting its pharmacy and retail business.
- To ensure that details of the business are confidential and not divulged to persons outside the company without prior approval.
- Ensure that the proper procedure for the various Department of Health Schemes e.g. DPS, LTI, GMS is carried out and that they are kept up to date, submitted properly at the end of each month and payment is reconciled as set down by Company Procedures.
- To ensure good retail standards and practices are in place and maintained, including: Category Management, Merchandising and Stock Control.
- To keep up to date with all changes to legislation and P.S.I. Practice guidance.
- Any other duties as required.
Managing Pharmacist, Supervising Pharmacist, Support Pharmacist, Pharmacy
For further details, please contact Brian Mahon on 086 7773856