Support Pharmacist - Co. Kildare
Working to agreed operating procedures within the pharmacy to maintain the highest ethical standards and deliver excellent customer care.
This is a permanent position and the successful applicant will enjoy a dynamic career in an excellent working environment.
We offer an attractive rota and a competitive package for the right candidate.
Currently the pharmacy has a full time Supervising Pharmacist, 4 Pharmacy Technicians and 2 Pharmacy Assistants.
You will work alongside the team to support at the front of the shop and within the dispensary.
It is desirable if the Pharmacist had nursing home experience, but this is not essential as we provide full training.
Looking for an individual who has:
- Minimum 1 to 2 years experience working within a pharmacy and wanting to take the next step in their career.
- Experience with McLernon's would also be preferential
- Must be highly organised
- A genuine commitment to delivering and maintaining excellent customer care.
- The ability to work as part of a dynamic team, while developing team members by imparting your knowledge and passion in delivering expert medical healthcare
- To embrace company initiatives and to take ownership and responsibility for driving the business forward
- Must be registered with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
For further information, please contact Brian on 086 7773856
Support Pharmacist, Senior Chemist, Senior Pharmacist, MP, SP, Community Pharmacist, Pharmacist, Kildare