Supply Chain Specialist - Planning
This a fantastic role for a Supply Chain Specialist keen to work in the dynamic fast paced pharma industry. Your new employer is a fast-growing company based in Waterford. This company has invested millions into their Waterford facilities which shows their long-term commitment to employees and the area.
As Supply Chain Planning Specialist you'll assist the company with providing administrative support to the supply chain function in order to ensure all business milestones are met.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
* Providing administrative support to the supply chain function.
* Processing transactions in SAP and monitor delivery of orders to customers,
* Processes MRP for raw materials, components and finished products
* Negotiate prices with suppliers
* Ensures legal / GMP compliance of product and raw material shipments.
* Manages and approves all artwork provided by customer through dealing with design house, suppliers and subcontract vendors.
* Third level qualification or equivalent work experience.
* 3+ years experience working supply chain in a regulated environment
* Strong Knowledge of Planning / Purchasing in SAP ERP system.
* Team player happy to work in a friendly and supportive environment
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
This is a superb opportunity to work in for an innovative and friendly pharmaceutical company that serve patients with life-improving treatments.
You will be remunerated with an attractive salary along with pension, healthcare, family fun days and free onsite parking. You will be part of a focused team who work together and support one another with their workloads. The atmosphere is friendly and all employees are supported by peers and managers.
YOUR NEXT STEP:
To apply for this position, please submit your CV through this website now in the strictest of confidence.
Interviews are taking place now, so don't miss your opportunity to apply for this opportunity!
Have some questions? Call me for more information: Leo Cordingley 086 0495443
FRS Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.