Supply Chain Specialist
Are you an experienced Supply Chain Specialist looking for a fantastic new opportunity?
My client is looking for you to join their team based in Waterford
Your new employer is a multinational and leading manufacturer of health products. Their impressive Waterford site has evolved since establishment over 30 years ago to become a world-class facility with cutting-edge technology and a dedicated, supportive team. Your hard work will pay off as there is a culture here of promoting from within.
Recommendations from current and past employees
- Superb place to work. Overall a great place to work with nice people.
- Couldn't fault the place. I was extremely luck to work there, the people I met were excellent, the management team in place is second to none.
- I loved my job and was very proud to work for a great company, would go back there in the morning if they were hiring.
Manage supply chain activities regarding new sku set-up, packaging and raw material requirements that are needed to support new skus / products as a result of MDR
What you'll need to succeed:
- Minimum of 5 years Supply Chain related experience
- Educated to Degree level Business / Supply Chain - or equivalent combination of Education / Experience
- IIPMM / AIPICs desirable
- Ability to use Excel at an advanced level and understanding of ERP LX / JDA or similar ERP systems
What you'll get in return:
You will receive competitive salary plus bonus, very generous holiday allowance, pension and VHI healthcare
This is a superb opportunity to work in a cutting-edge manufacturing environment where the demands are great but where there is ample opportunity to progress your career with an employer that puts a premium on talent development and employee engagement.
Based in Waterford, Ireland this job is easily commutable to Cork, Tipperary, Kilkenny or Wexford.
What you need to do now:
TO APPLY: Please click on the link
If you just have some questions about the job call Richard on (086) 185 23 27