Supply Chain (SAP) Data Analyst
Job Title: Data Analyst - Supply Chain/Procurement
Location: Dublin or Cavan
Reporting to Head of Procurement and Supply Chain, the role is key to utilising the ERP system to its potential, within the Procurement and Supply chain environment. Working with various groupwide functions, the Procurement and Supply Chain Analyst leads the development of best-in-class Procurement function across the group.
You will lead the co-ordination, process management, reporting and quality management of all Procurement and Supply Chain processes.
The role offers a great opportunity to gain experience and exposure to our global Procurement function and processes, while working with a wide range of people and disciplines.
- Delivery SAP planning and forecasting processes which drive excellent procurement practices.
- Own full SAP utilization of Procurement and Supply Chain processes, while driving continuous improvement in all areas, including planning, forecasting and inventory management.
- Review, evaluate and recommend key planning attributes within SAP during the product lifecycle.
- Introduce and own inventory management, reporting and analysis.
- Represent plant Procurement team on the clients Master Data projects.
- Procurement representative and lead on SAP role out teams throughout the group.
- Assist with preparation of annual budgeting and ongoing tracking.
- Maintain and own Procurement compliance Policy and control documents and procedures.
- Lead ongoing data accuracy review with Procurement and Logistic teams, driving continuous improvement.
- Assist in development of new reports to support the team.
- Assist team in all areas of Procurement and Supply Chain when and where required.
- Assist with development of and the monthly preparation of KPIs.
- Experience working with Enterprise, Resourcing, and Planning (ERP) Systems - SAP a distinct advantage
- At least 2 years minimum' experience working in a Procurement, Supply Chain and Inventory role.
- Bachelor's degree in IT/business or equivalent preferred, with a proven ability for excellence in numeracy and strong attention to detail.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills & data expertise
- A strong ability to make informed decisions through business intelligence & data gathered
- Proven track record in SAP Procurement with an ability to introduce change.
- Advanced understanding of Procurement and Supply chain SAP functionality.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work effectively in a cross-functional environment
- Energetic and flexible - capable to meet deadlines and ad-hoc requests. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Occasional Travel.