Supply Chain Planner
A leading Pharmaceutical client in South Dublin is seeking an experienced Supply Chain Planner to join their team of skilled specialists and work in this hi-tech, state of the art facility!
Enjoy a lovely working environment and culture where you're supported by your colleagues. This exciting position is an initial 12-month contract initially offering an exceptional hourly rate and you will gain invaluable experience and exposure as a part of this role with this Pharma Giant!
You will be involved in a broad range of supply chain activities from light procurement, forecast planning and liaising with logistics to ensure on time delivery of products from external suppliers.
In this job, some of your duties will include:
- Gather forecast requirements for storage at the onsite Warehouse.
- Liaise with sending sites and warehouse to manage shipments for storage.
- Generate any SAP Stock transfers orders to bring materials from a sending site to onsite storage.
- Manage approval process with WH for storage of new materials in manufacturing.
- Take ownership of quality documents related to the whole process from supplier to end destination.
- New SAP configuration is required to enable storage of materials onsite, the successful candidate will participate in the design of the new SAP functionality and onsite requirements.
- Participate in the Planning Cycle for forecast generation
- Use of Rapid Response to analyse demand and supply requirements
- Use of SAP to place orders as required.
- Send forecasts to CMO's and manage confirmation communications.
- Own batch tracking and planning activities required to meet supply within contract time lines.
- Manage batch progress through SAP transactions.
- SAP, TrackWise OR Rapid response software experience is highly desirable.
- Pharma or biotech experience ideally but we will consider other applicants based on experience.
- GMP experience with quality documentation for Control and deviation
- Typically 3+ years of related professional experience, will consider less experience
If you're an experienced Supply Chain planner or logistics professional within the Pharma Industry and living in Dublin or surrounding counties, this may be just the role you've been waiting for! APPLY TODAY to be considered for this fantastic position!