Supply Chain Manager- Meath
My client, a Specialist Manufacturer based in Co. Meath, is in need of a Supply Chain Manager to join their growing facility.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Supply Chain Manager or Logistics Manager who is looking for an opportunity to join a growing organization and take their career to the next level. There is a competitive salary and benefits to the right Supply Chain Manager
The responsibilities for the Supply Chain Manager include but are not limited to:
- Monitor the performance of suppliers, assessing their ability to meet quality and delivery requirements; identify and qualify new suppliers in collaboration with other departments.
- Analyse current inventories and procedures; suggests improvements to increase efficiency of supply chain and profitability for the company.
- Effective organisation & storage of stock, visibility & traceability.
- Organise efficient order picking to ensure a continuous & efficient flow of materials to assembly lines as required by production.
- Maintain accurate inventories of materials (regular cycle counting and reconciling variances) and supplies located in the company and off-site storage locations.
- Negotiates prices for raw material and delivery with suppliers and shipping companies.
- Oversee receiving, warehousing and distributions operations, including yard and eternal storage facilities and ensure efficient loading, unloading, movement, and storage of materials.
- Develop policies to increase efficiency throughout the supply chain while ensuring quality and safety
- Develop and identify optimal shipment and transportation routes for company truck and external freight providers with attention to consolidation of warehousing and distribution.
- Responsible for managing the execution, direction, and coordination of all transportation matters within the organisation.
- Participation in the middle management team, presenting departmental KPI's and plans to achieve targets.
- Effectively troubleshoot any issues that may arise.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
The requirements for the desired Supply Chain Manager include but are not limited to:
- Previous experience in a Supply Chain or Procurement Management position
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills with a proven ability to create and maintain positive working relationships with staff, vendors and shippers.
- The ability to lead and motivate a team.
- Strong planning, supervisory and leadership skills.
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to plan and deliver against deadlines.
- Commercially and financially aware.
- Strong systems skills, proficient with Excel, various ERP systems among other software
- Hardworking and reliable
If you feel that you fulfil the above qualification please apply today with your CV. If you have any further queries please contact Rachael Pando of FRS Recruitment today.