Supply Chain Manager
My client a leading med tech multi-national company with multiple facilities in Ireland are currently seeking an Operation Manager for their site in the Limerick. The roles purpose is to be accountable for the overall supply plan quality signal within the specific plant or 3rd party suppliers
Your key responsibilities
The role is also responsible for measuring the performance of the execution of the supply plan in meeting the demand requirements. The role will interface with Production site lead, Production Line leads, Engineering leads, Financial site lead, Customer service lead and IBP leads to ensure that the site is providing a high quality integrated supply plan for the scope defined within the franchise. First line management role with accountability for Supply Planners and Supply Analyst roles within a unit in the site.
- Ensuring that the segment and portfolio of products supply plan has been financially evaluated and balanced from a supply perspective.
- To drive continuous improvement on the core processes within supply planning based on defined standards by business model for the franchise and process excellence.
- To ensure that the manufacturing leadership is being provided with the right insight in regard to planning future capital investment with regard to capacity planning and also opportunities for cost and cash improvement within limited scope.
- Management of people resource within the specific plant to ensure that they are developed, coached and capable of performing the role designated including performance management.
- Support cross-franchise best practice programs by actively participating, sharing and adapting best practice learnings back into the specific franchise as part of simplifying how we operate within GQO and Stryker
What are we looking for?
- Degree level in Business/Engineering/Supply Chain management
- APICS accredited or professional supply chain accreditation
- Minimum of 3 years in Production Planning /Engineering /Purchasing roles
- Ability to influence at plant and production cells level