A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Supply Chain Manager to join a large multinational company based in Limerick. This is a highly sought after career move with a company that is a market leader within the medical device field offering an attractive remuneration package and excellent career progression. Roles with this company do not come up very often; it boasts a very low turnover of staff.
This role is initially based in their UK site and will require travel between the UK & Ireland for 12-18 months after which role will be based in Limerick.
- To lead the development and implementation of strategic sourcing activities in assigned suppliers and/or commodities
- Obtain the best quality service and value for products and services through effective bidding, negotiation and supplier management
- Development and implementation of strategies and projects related to cost reduction initiatives, new product development, supply base optimisation and rationalisation, quality improvements, risk assessments and contract negotiations
Qualifications / Skills
- Educated to degree level in Supply Management, Business, Finance, Engineering or related field
- 7+ years' experience in Supply Management or equivalent
- Proven track record in strategic sourcing and supplier development
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills
This is an opportunity not to be missed, to find out more, apply today or call Sarah on 086-7839455 for a confidential discussion.