Supply Chain Manager - Food Production
We have a fantastic opportunity available for an experienced Supply Chain professional to work with our growing client in the food industry.
This position will suit someone looking to join an expanding company who can bring a wealth of experience and value with them.
- Management of end-to-end supply chain for the site
- Ensure the company delivers on customer requirements based on effective production planning, forecasting and scheduling
- Management of Raw Material, Packaging and Dispatch
- Ownership of stock and warehouse management
- Drive Continuous Improvement to ensure ongoing improvements within the Department
- Manage the accurate reporting of Raw Material/Packaging consumption and yield of processing of ingredients
- General Procurement duties and logistics management
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience in a similar FMCG/Food environment including all aspects of the end-to-end supply chain
- Strong communicator with organisational and administrative skills
- Able to identify root causes of any issues and provide practical solutions
- Exposure to Lean principles beneficial