Supply Chain Coordinator- South Dublin
My client, a Global FMCG Retail Leader based in South Dubilin, is in need of a Supply Chain Coordinator to join their fast paced and growing organisation.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Supply Chain Coordinator with experience working in the FMCG sector to join a forward thinking and expanding organisation. This company provides excellent benefits, highly competitive salary and a fantastic working environment.
Supply Chain Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Sales order inputting onto software system daily. Ensure this information is accurate and correct.
- Reviewing, confirming, and inputting all customer orders serviced from third party logistic locations.
- Co-ordinating collection times for both domestic and export loads.
- Load optimisation to deliver optimum unit cost of distribution for the business.
- Managing stock movements in third party locations
- Liaising with customer distribution centres
- Arranging daily product intake times with raw material suppliers to company distribution centres
- Managing returnable packaging stock and movements with company Irish & European supplier base.
- Managing daily stock movements between company sites and a third-party stock location to ensure an optimum cost of distribution.
- Coordinate inbound and outbound logistics - work closely with the dispatch team daily to ensure shipping happens in a timely and efficient manner. This includes movement of trucks between company sites.
- Answering customer queries and follow up to ensure any matters are resolved.
- Run daily reports, reconcile, summarise and share with the relevant departments.
- Addressing and resolving shipment and inventory issues.
Supply Chain Coordinator Requirements:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- FMCG experience and strong analytical skills would be an advantage.
- Good understanding of IT software packages and a strong knowledge of Microsoft Office - in particular Excel.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Third level qualification an advantage but not essential.
If you feel that you fulfil the above requirements, please apply today with your CV. If you have any further queries please contact Rachael Pando of FRS Recruitment.