Supply Chain Coordinator- Kildare
My client, a leading Food Manufacturer based in Naas, Co. Kildare, is in need of a Supply Chain Coordinator to join their fast growing organization
This is a great opportunity for a Supply Chain Coordinator who is looking for a role in which they can utilize their skills and grow on their career with an established, highly sought after employer.
The duties for the Supply Chain Coordinator include but are not limited to:
- Develop strong working relationship with all Internal & External Customers.
- Maintain Planning Dashboards, balancing Operations Capacity with Customer demand
- Work with team colleagues in developing and delivering on Key KPIs
- Monitor, review and report on all business wide Inventory.
- Work with IT team to develop and deliver user friendly User platforms
- Report on areas of responsibility
- Work with the Sustainability team in transferring key messaging to rest of business and customers.
The requirements for the desired Supply Chain Coordinator include:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Strong systems experience including ERP systems
- Strong communication and Numeracy skills
- Analytical and Problem solving abilities
- Ability to work as part of a cross functional team
- Prior experience working in FMCG is desirable but not essential
If you feel that you fulfil the above qualifications please apply today with your CV. If you have any further queries please contact Rachael Pando of FRS Recruitment.