Supply Chain Coordinator- Galway
My client, a leading pharmaceutical manufacturing company based in Galway, is in need of a Supply Chain Coordinator to join their growing organization.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Supply Chain Coordinator with experience in forecasting, inventory management and strong systems skills to join a rapidly expanding supply chain and logistics department.
The requirements for the desired Supply Chain Coordinator include but are not limited to:
- Liaise with key account managers for the UK divisions of the company to ensure complete continuity of stock for our customers.
- Liaise with warehouse and all internal stakeholders on the manufacturing, release and shipment of made-to-order products.
- Liaise with marketing and the commercial managers on the forecasts per individual products to dictate the order frequency, quantity and required dates to ensure complete customer service level of own-brand stock.
- Raise orders for stock based on above forecast and assist with deliveries to the UK of such inventory stock.
- Manage launches and assist customer services to communicate on behalf of the commercial divisions the required delivery and release dates of all ordered product for stock assurance.
- Manage the communication from the UK commercial managers to internal stakeholders regarding demand and supply specifically pertaining to the UK markets, including but not limited to experienced forecast and market fluctuations.
- Attend internal meetings to manage both requirements of internal departments to manufacture and release product and expectations of the UK commercial managers to receipt product in the UK.
- Carry out bi-weekly meetings with the commercial managers in the UK to ensure that new demand or market changes are captured in forecasts for the internal procurement departments.
The requirements for the desired Supply Chain Coordinator include:
- 2 years or more in a Supply Chain role. Pharma industry preferred but not essential.
- Advanced Excel capabilities and strong capabilities in MS Office.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly regulated environment.
- Ability to work cross-divisionally, build relationships and collaborate with others.
- Organisational Skills, Personal Efficiency, Time Management Skills and the ability to prioritise competing demands
- Prior forecasting experience or strong ERP experience desired
- Demonstrate and lead on the values, initiatives and culture of the organisation.
- Strong communication skills
If you feel that you fulfil the above qualifications please apply today with your CV. If you have any further queries please contact Rachael Pando of FRS Recruitment.