Supply Chain Analyst- Limerick
My client, a well-established multinational expert in providing supply chain services to pharma and medical device companies is looking for a Supply Chain Analyst to join its Limerick team.
The Supply Chain Analyst is a key supply chain role providing analytical support, problem solves system issues, master data and identifies areas of improvement.
A key function of this role is producing data-based reports and information, efficient planning of tasks and organisation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Have excellent understanding of SC planning signals - inventory, procurement, demand, in transits, stock transfers
- Have understanding of configurations in source ERPs on SC planning processes. Example (but not limited to) - MRP type, safety stock/ROP, etc.
- Maintain accurate master and transactional data in relative systems.
- Actively participate in the team activities, including but not limited to root causing, corrective actions, A3 problem solving
- Ensure ERP Parameters and indicators are effectively set/ managed, through collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Be able to understand business impact with technical issues and hence assign appropriate level of urgency to issue
- Be able to drive the resolution of issues and ensure root cause is well documented
- Be able to drive weekly/monthly metrics to assess the volume of issues and drive improvement plans for repeat issues
- Liaising with other departments such as Sales and Warehousing
- Other business requirements as required by management
The requirements for the desired Supply Chain Analyst include but are not limited to:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Previous experience in a Supply Chain Analyst role
- MRP/ERP systems concept knowledge
- Data mining / reporting skills
- Excel and data visualization tools
- Hard working and reliable
If you feel that you fulfil the above qualifications please apply today with your CV. If you have any further queries please contact Rachael Pando of FRS Recruitment