Supplier Quality Engineer
I am delighted to be assisting a leading medical device company in Galway to recruit a Associate Supplier Quality Engineer to join their team. This client specialise in products and instruments that are exported globally and this role has come about due to continued growth in the organisation.
They are a great company and it is a great place to work. They feel that their employees play a vital role in ensuring their success. They seek to be a leader in the markets that they serve. Perhaps you are a Quality Engineer or QA Specialist looking for a new role or wishing to join a large global company with fantastic opportunities for personal career development and progression. If so this is an excellent opportunity for you.
About the job: As Supplier Quality Engineer, you'll assist the company through partnering effectively with suppliers and developing quality systems, processes and controls, to ensure supply of quality products and services. The Supplier Quality Engineers are directly involved in liasing with suppliers and providing support to the operations departments on supplier issues.
Main areas of responsibility:
*Support evaluation and selection of global best-in-class suppliers.
* Certify suppliers to achieve Dock to Stock status for supplied components.
* Monitoring, analysing and identifying trends from supplier quality and performance data and complete monthly metrics and scorecards.
* Review and disposition supplier change requests, coordinate activities with suppliers and with internal cross-functional support teams
* Use of statistical analysis and quality tools to aid the resolution of complex problems.
* Bachelor's degree (Level 8 NFQ) in a Engineering or a related discipline
* Experience working experience in an engineering function, preferably within the medical device or related industry.
* Previous supplier engineering experience is advantageous.
Your next step: Apply Today for immediate consideration
For more information please do not hesitate to contact Leo Cordingley on 086 049 5443 or connect with me on LinkedIn