Supplier Program Manager
Supplier Program Manager, Athlone
Based in beautiful Athlone, my client is the world's largest medical device company in its sector, and they are very unique in what they do. Due to substantial growth and investment in its current facility, we are delighted to partner with this Company in helping them find the best talent to join their expanding teams.
They are looking for experienced and dynamic Supplier Program Manager with strong supplier management and interpersonal skills. Permanent positions, excellent benefits package and career development opportunities.
My client values the development of its employees this is evident and championed through their internal and external training programmes to help progress its existing staff.
The culture in this company is driven by innovation, with a demonstrated history of advancing technology by introducing first-of-kind solutions to market.
This company emphasises a good work culture this was demonstrated by the staff when we visited them on site. It is a priority for the hiring team to find a person who exemplifies their values and fits in with the rest of the team, which I find to be considerate for the existing team.
A brief list of some of the duties:
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure stability of the supply chain, develop & implement risk management processes to ensure no risk of supply.
- Responsible for negotiating and establishing contractual terms for assigned partners to ensure Acelity business needs are met.
- Engage & develop continuous supply chain improvement practices to support the continued focus on delivering improved value and service levels.
- Conducts supplier landscaping activities, develops selection criteria to support new supplier identification and evaluation to ensure selection of qualified sources for new product and manufacturing needs.
- Establishes supplier benchmarking processes & contributes to business reviews to drive and improve supplier performance.
- Participates and engages in Make Buy reviews & decisions.
- Minimum 7 years' experience in a 3rd party supply chain management environment.
- Demonstrated experience in managing & developing supplier relationships including contract negotiation.
- Bachelor's Degree in business, Procurement, Supply Chain Management or related discipline.
- Management of annualized standard cost settings, pricing, & cost out programs.
- High understanding of Compliance requirements and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
For more information and to review the full job spec and details, please contact Richard on 086 185 23 27 and I would be delighted to guide you through the whole process.