Role: Supplier/ Vendor Engineer
Our client is one of the world's leading medical technology companies driven to make healthcare better and offering a diverse array of innovative products and services.
A role here is an amazing opportunity to work with a company that operate in a really interesting sector - full of surprises and massive projects where you will be part of a company that thinks differently to solve problems and who values people who bring a different mind-set to the table.
This is a company that fully support YOU and YOUR long-term career goals.
- Working with Strategic Procurement to detect and apply supplier changes to the clients supply base to reduce expenses, improve execution and enhance part/supplier sourcing alignment.
- Implement Supplier approaches into the Dublin site, based on Commodity guidelines, to offer suppliers capable of checking business needs across all areas.
- Contribute in supplier assessment and approval exercises.
- Support NPI duties in terms of part design/manufacturing technology/supplier selection decisions to ensure supplier optimisation.
- Conduct and evaluate RfQ competitive practices to pinpoint lowest 'total cost of ownership' (TCoO) sources.
You will hold a Level 8 Engineering Degree Manufacturing, Mechanical, Electronics or Plastics/moulding.
You will be highly analytical with prior supplier auditing experience with a proven ability to plan, organise and implement tasks
Click Apply. If you have any questions, feel free to call Richard on 086-185 23 27 or connect with Richard on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/richardosullivan26/
Key Words: Supplier Engineer, Vendor Engineer, Engineer, Medical device, Dublin, Kildare, Irish jobs, healthcare, NPI Engineer, Procurement.