Supervising Pharmacist - Co. Cork
- To provide a professional and caring service to the local community while building relationships in the community.
- To engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Must have PSI registration and hold a degree in Pharmacy.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience
- Be responsible for the day-to-day running of the dispensary.
- Take final responsibility within the store for Stock Management specifically relating to, purchasing, ordering, stock management, merchandising, date checking and stocktaking.
- Take final responsibility for ensuring controlled drug regulations are strictly adhered to.
- Take final responsibility for Pharmacy Presentation Standards.
- Have the ability to work under pressure and multi-task.
- Must be capable of working on own initiative.
- Drive business within the dispensary and store.
- Ability to communicate and get along with a variety of different personalities.
- Pro-actively drive excellence in customer service throughout the store at all time
Please contact Brian on 086 7773856
Pharmacist, Community Pharmacy, Pharmacy, Support Pharmacist, Managing Pharmacist, Locum Pharmacist, Cork