Supervising Pharmacist - Co. Wicklow
This position is for a new pharmacy, Monday to Friday, with no late evenings, no weekend work and no bank holiday work.
- To provide a professional and caring service to the local community while building relationships in the community.
- To engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Must have PSI registration and hold a degree in Pharmacy.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience
- Be responsible for the day-to-day running of the dispensary.
- Take final responsibility within the store for Stock Management explicitly relating to, purchasing, ordering, stock management, merchandising, date checking and stocktaking.
- Take final responsibility for ensuring controlled drug regulations are strictly adhered to.
- Take final responsibility for Pharmacy Presentation Standards.
- Have the ability to work under pressure and multi-task.
- Must be capable of working on own initiative.
- Drive business within the dispensary and store.
- Ability to communicate and get along with a variety of different personalities.
- Pro-actively drive excellence in customer service throughout the store at all time
Please get in touch with Brian on 086 7773856
Pharmacist, Community Pharmacy, Pharmacy, Support Pharmacist, Managing Pharmacist, Locum Pharmacist, Wicklow, Dublin