Supervising Pharmacist - Macroom, Co. Cork
Are you a Supervising Pharmacist and looking for a new position in Co. Cork?
You will act as manager of the Pharmacy, overseeing all duties involved in running the Pharmacy and managing staff within the Pharmacy and operating the Pharmacy within agreed budgets and in line with defined Company KPIs. Excellent support staff.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills Required
- 1-2 years of management experience is an advantage
- Member of the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland, with a minimum of 5 years of Post-registration experience.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication, Interpersonal and leadership skills
- Highly organised with a proven ability to work on multiple tasks accurately in a busy environment
- The ability to work on your own initiative & as part of a team is essential
For further details please contact Brian Mahon or please pass on the details if you know somebody that this position would suit.
Supervising Pharmacist, Managing Pharmacist, Pharmacist, Community Pharmacy, Pharmacy Manager