Working on behalf of our Client to Source a Supervising Pharmacist for a Pharmacy in Drumcondra, Dublin
No nursing homes, no methadone, parking and excellent support. This role can be 4 days a week.
- To provide a professional and caring service to the local community while building relationships in the community.
- To engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence
- Would suit an ambitious pharmacist looking for a new challenge.
- Supported in-store by an excellent team
- Excellent training and support structures are also available centrally from our Pharmacist management team.
Knowledge and Experience required:
- Must hold a PSI-approved Pharmacy Qualification and hold a license to practice in the Republic of Ireland
- Ideally, have at least one year's experience as a Support Pharmacist
- Must have a good business acumen
- Must be highly organised
- Must be competent and able to work under pressure
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
Please contact Brian on 086 7773856
Pharmacist, Community Pharmacy, Pharmacy, Support Pharmacist, Managing Pharmacist, Locum Pharmacist, Dublin