Supervising Pharmacist - Co. Offaly
Supervising pharmacist for a full-time, permanent role in Co. Offaly, no late nights or Sundays.
This pharmacy can be easily accessed from surrounding counties, so could suit somebody living in Laois, Kildare, Dublin or Westmeath.
- Commencing Jan 2023
- Weekends in rotation
- Excellent support staff including a support pharmacist
Skills and abilities needed:
- Good business acumen
- Excellent management skills
- Motivation to drive the business forward
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Excellent attention to detail is essential
- Work well under pressure
- Being highly personable and customer focused
- Likes to get involved in the community
Education and Experience:
- Experience with MPS is an advantage
- 4/5 years post-registration experience in a similar role
- Registration with the PSI
Salary and terms are negotiable based on experience.
For further details, please contact Brian Mahon at 086 7773856
Managing Pharmacist, Supervising Pharmacist, Superintendent Pharmacist, Supervisory Pharmacist, Senior Chemist, Senior Pharmacist, MP, SP, Community Pharmacist, Pharmacist, Offaly