Supervising Pharmacist - Co. Galway
Closed Sundays & bank holidays.
Responsible for ensuring pharmacy is fully compliant with the PSI regulations.
- Assist in the professional, clinical, ethical and financial running of the pharmacy in line with company and industry regulations.
- Day to day management of the pharmacy and its team.
- Set down monthly goals for the team members and incentives to motivate them
- Create and organise health promo events and develop strategies to drive business.
- Control the training and development of your staff, attracting, selecting and recruiting high calibre individuals.
- Ensure store standards and company policies are being met (With the area manager review monthly KPI'S, take corrective action and approve agreed quarterly bonuses. Ensure store stay within budget (staff, stock, margin, overheads)
- Optimising and overseeing operations to ensure efficiencies of the store (paperwork, company returns, storerooms, staff area cleanliness etc)
- Deal with problems by providing creative and practical solutions
About the store
- Well established pharmacy
- McLerons dispensary system
- Flu vaccination service (training provided)
- 2 experienced pharmacy techs, 1 trainee tech & 1 f/t OTC assistant & 1 p/t staff
- No Methadone patients, no needle exchange.
- Efficiently run dispensary using software to plan and disperse workload amongst the team.
- €80,000 p/a based on a 42.5 hour week (€36 p/h)
- Bonus scheme in place based on agreed KPI's.
- 5% Loyalty Bonus payable after 4 years
- 2 Saturdays per month. No late nights or Sundays
- Free parking
- Generous staff discount
- Head office support for rota, policies, bulk orders etc.
- 1 day per month with double pharmacist cover
- Budget for pharmacist training and travel expenses.
- Budget for staff nights out and team building.
- PSI Fees paid
For further details please contact Brian Mahon on 086 7773856
Managing Pharmacist, Pharmacist, Community Pharmacy, Pharmacy Manager, Supervising Pharmacist, Galway, Support Pharmacist