Supervising Pharmacist for a Pharmacy in Co. Westmeath.
- Six-month contract with the option to extend, 9-6 pm 36 hours per week. Additional locum work if interested
- Strong dispensary support two technicians in dispensary
- Strong front of shop support with two members of staff in front of shop
- Salary package exceeding the market rate for the correct candidate
- The pharmacy is closed on Sundays and Bank Holidays and no late nights
- To provide a professional and caring service to the local community while building up relationships in the community.
- To engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Member of the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland.
- Highly organised with a proven ability to work on multiple tasks accurately in a busy environment.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Flexible and willing to engage fully with all elements of the operation of the Pharmacy.
- Good IT skills are an advantage.
Please contact Brian on 086 7773856
Pharmacist, Community Pharmacy, Pharmacy, Support Pharmacist, Westmeath