Supermarket Trainee Manager
Trainee Store Manager - Co. Cork
Are you a Retail Manager looking for a new position? I am currently recruiting for a Trainee Store Manager for Co. Cork
Main purpose of the role:
Support the management team in all aspects of the operation of the store while gaining detailed experience in individual departments throughout the store.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- A minimum of 2 years` experience in the retail industry is desirable
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
- Experience balancing cash/tills is desirable
- Experience with fresh food
- Excellent communication skills
- Good delegation skills
- Highly driven with a strong work ethic
- Commercial and brand awareness
- Passion for grocery retail
- Thrive in a fast-paced working environment.
- Actively live the brand-values
- Set, monitor and achieve sales targets with the team on gross profit margin, net margin, waste and other KPIs as agreed with Store Manager
- Actively participate in all training and development initiatives, and performance assessments
- Merchandise and present the entire store to the highest standard at all times and in accordance with relevant store planograms and guidelines
- Implement planograms correctly and ensure the correct range is in place in store
- Gain competence with all aspects of supply procedures - ordering, delivery procedures, stock rotation and control procedures
- Manage such departments as are assigned to you
- Engage with new initiatives and embrace new ways of working.
If you know anyone you think that this may suit, please feel free to pass on my details.
Trainee Manager, Retail Support Manager, Retail Manager, Support Manager, Manager, Assistant Manager, Trainee Supermarket Manager, Cork
For further details please contact Brian Mahon on 086 7773856