Superintendent Pharmacist - West Dublin (32 hours per week)
The superintendent pharmacist for the new Pharmacy (who will also be the supervising pharmacist) will work with pharmacy staff and will be responsible for the provision of pharmacy services to a number of dedicated Homecare and Outpatient programmes.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implementation of all existing polices and procedures for all pharmacy staff..
- Development/updating policies and procedures in response to new business acquisitions or changing regulatory frameworks.
- Working with internal and external teams to develop a culture of patient focused care.
- Dealing with patient and Client complaints, both formal and informal
- Pharmacovigilance reporting to designated teams.
- Management of an adapted Pharmacy Practice Assessment System.
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Pharmacy degree and at least five years post registration experience.
- Strong clinical pharmacy knowledge
- Hospital pharmacy or Homecare pharmacy experience desirable.
- Wholesale experience desirable but not essential. A sound knowledge of GDP would be an advantage.
- Good motivation skills
- Ability to build strong internal relationships with teams and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Experience in project management desirable
- Organised and flexible with a proven ability to multi-task successfully in a busy environment.
- Business acumen and excellent problem solving ability
- Flexibility - weekend work and out of hours cover may be required on
- Strong IT skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, Excel)
Superintendent Pharmacist, Supervising Pharmacist, Senior Chemist, Senior Pharmacist, MP, SP, Community Pharmacist, Managing Pharmacist
For further details contact Brian Mahon on 086 7773856