Subscriptions Channel Manager (News/Media)
FRS Recruitment is now inviting applications for the role of 'Subscriptions Channel Manager' on behalf of a leading media/newspaper organisation.
You will be responsible for developing and executing both Home Delivery and Digital Subscriptions strategy to deliver growth and budget.
Required: 5 + years experience in publishing subscriptions
Salary Range: 75 - 80K (Along with other amazing benefits)
Contract: Full time perm
Hours of Work: Mon - Fri - 0900 - 1730
Remote/Hybrid options will be considered for the suitable candidate.
- Develop a strategy that drives both reader and corporate home delivery subscriptions and digital subscription revenues.
- Gain a strong understanding of our evolving customer's needs through various tools - Hubspot, google analytics (keyword analysis, most viewed articles), surveys and events.
- Using these insights and data, build marketing plans to target our customers with the right offers, at the right time of year.
- Develop a strategy to reduce customer churn - proactively communicate with customers, offer incentives and gain regular feedback on how we are performing.
- Understand the psychology of pricing and how it can impact on subscriber numbers. Develop pricing models.
- Increase global subscriptions through digital marketing and partnerships.
- Create, monitor and revise a monthly lead generation list to target with marketing communications.
- Identify and attend relevant events and meetings to promote our subscription offerings.
- Work closely with team and other departments to identify new opportunities.
- Keep abreast of what competitors and other
- Third Level qualification, preferably in marketing or business.
- 5 years + experience in publishing subscriptions.
- Track record in achieving and exceeding targets.
- Ability to originate and develop subscription models including pricing models to grow revenue.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Team player.
- Project Management skills.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
Click the link below and send an up today CV today