Structural Steel Detailer
We are seeking Structural Steel Detailer/ Draughtsman for a North Cork based engineering company. The client designs, fabricate and install products in stainless and mild steel for the feed milling and industrial clients. As a Structural Steel Detailer/ Draughtsman you will take projects from design to completion and final account stage.
Ideally you will have you will have 2 years relevant experience in an engineering workshop
Candidate requirements and experience
- Knowledge of and experience working with Tekla
- Ability to interface confidently between contract and drawing office, ensuring timelines are met.
- Structural steel detailing
- Stainless steel detailing
- Sheet metal work
- Plasma Cutting machines
- Water cutting machines
- Experience in grain handling, agricultural, commercial industries
- Liaise with clients to create drawings to exact specification.
- Working closely with the workshop to ensure products are manufactured as per drawings
- Ensure all designs and products comply with regulations and standards.
- Assume ownership of work and be responsible for project deliverables
Please apply through the link provided or call 066-7143995 for further details.