FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Structural Engineerto join an innovative and rabidly growing company with large scale, high end projects in Ireland & U.K.
Responsibilities will include the structural design of off-site construction projects across various sectors in Ireland and the UK, answering ad-hoc site queries, product research, scheme & detailed design for tenders and live projects. Good verbal and written communication (fluent English essential), interpersonal and organisational skills are a must. You will be working on a team with 2 senior engineers and 2 draughtsmen and also working closely with an in-house design team of architects & architectural technicians. You will also work with and gain exposure to all other aspects of the business such as estimating, procurement, off-site fabrication, on-site erection and quantity surveying. You will be expected to attend design team meetings and travel throughout Ireland and the UK as required, however you will be based in the Dublin office day to day.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in a Civil/Structural Engineering office design role
- Full IT proficiency with Autocad, Revit, Robot/MASTERSERIES/similar 3D wireframe modelling, TEDDS, MS Office etc. would all be an advantage
- Experience with cold formed/light gauge steel would be an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of steelwork design required with experience in reinforced concrete, timber and masonry
- Knowledge and experience of Eurocodes. Knowledge of Building Regulations in Ireland and the UK would be an advantage
If you might be interested feel free to contact Cormac in FRS Recruitment on 091 760706