Structural Design Engineer Hybrid
€55-€75k Depending on experience
A leading Irish consultancy is looking to recruit a Senior Structural Engineer for a Galway based role. The ideal candidate will be chartered or near chartered. They will reside in proximity to Galway or be happy to travel to Galway as required. The firm can offer flexible and hybrid conditions to the suitable candidate.
This is an award winning practice and can guarantee long term career options for the right candidate.
Projects span across commercial, residential, infrastructure, renewables and government led works.
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria;
- Degree or Masters Qualified in Civil or Structural Engineering or a related field
- Chartered or near chartered with Engineers Ireland, ICE or iStructE
- Located or happy to travel to Galway
- 8 years plus experience ideally within a consultancy setting
- Experience with infrastructure, industrial, commercial, residential, renewable or medical works
- Looking to be a part of a team of structural engineers
- IT Savvy in Civils 3D, StruCAD or related software
- Revit an additional advantage
- Expert knowledge of Irish construction and engineering standards
If you are considering this role or are keen to secure Structural Engineer roles similar in Cork, Kildare, Dublin, Kilkenny or Kerry why not get in touch? Apply with an updated version of your CV and Miriam will be in touch to go through the roles on offer at present.