Structural Design Engineer
A leading Midlands based firm are looking to recruit a Structural Engineer for a Midlands Hybrid role. The candidate will be located in proximity to the midlands. Locations such as Roscommon, Westmeath, Leitrim and Sligo are best suited to this role. It is an ideal fit for those who wish to work on a hybrid role with a mix of work from home and an office environment. Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
The role will expose candidates to multi million euro projects across Ireland and the UK. It is an excellent opportunity for candidates who wish to sample the best of the Midlands and North West from affordable housing to great beaches and lakes.
The role is best suited to candidates who meet the following criteria:
- Degree Qualified
- Civil Engineering or Structural Engineering qualified
- 3 years plus experience in a design role
- Located in the Midlands or North West
- Alternatively looking to relocate to the midlands or North West
- Keen to work on structural elements of design
- Full driving licence
- Fluent English
- Keen to work as a part of a design team
- IT savvy
- Has worked with AutoCAD, Revit and if possible Tekla or StruCAD
If you are considering this role please apply with an updated copy of your CV. For all other queries please do not hesitate to contact Miriam at 085 2797250
This role would suit a candidate who might like the odd surf in Strandhill or a cycle along the greenway from Mullingar to Athlone. This is one of a number of roles open in the Midlands currently.