Stores / Stock Controller
Our client a busy retail company are currently seeking to recruit a Stores /Warehouse Operative to work as part of a team. This role will focus on customer service & stock control.
Main duties to include:
- Unloading, checking and signing off on deliveries inwards.
- Put goods neatly away in stores after deliveries.
- Reporting on stock replenishment needs to supervisor.
- Data entry and paperwork.
- Moving heavy pallets and goods using a forklift.
- Daily stock cycle counting
- Keep stores and yard clean and tidy to Best-in-Class standards
- To unlock/lock up the yard and stores as and when required.
- Be aware of environmental responsibilities (recycling, waste handling etc)
- Other adhoc tasks as reasonably requested by your manager.
- Adhere to H&S - ensuring stores safe and free from hazards and promoting safe working practices in store.
- A min. of 1 years experience in a similar role
- Good listener, quick learner and team player.
- Methodical, organised, and able to work on own initiative.
- The ability to provide an effective courteous service.
- A flexible approach to working arrangements.
- Customer Driven
- Forklift Licence an advantage
This is a 5-day week which will include Saturdays (Rota). For more details and to apply in strict confidence, send an updated CV to Elizabeth in FRS Recruitment Kilkenny via link provided.