Stores Operative / Warehouse Staff
Our client, based in Glanmire, requires a Stores Operative, for their busy warehouse and sales facility.
This is a Monday to Friday 8:30 - 5:00 full time permanent job that offers a generous salary and benefits.
Your duties will include:
- Process parts orders, purchase requisition on a daily basis
- Assist with general parts administration including invoicing, pricing, purchasing logistics .
- Pick, pack & dispatch Parts Orders.
- Manage Inbound order process.
- Liaise with customers and suppliers and co-ordinate internal departments/areas
Experience and Qualifications:
- Must be a team player and enjoy working in a busy environment
- Ideally have a technical/ Mechanical background but not necessary
- Must have excellent administration skills
- Be computer literate
- Able to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Experience in construction equipment / car dealership / hire centre / site construction would be an advantage
- Minimum leaving certificate
- Full Driving Licence / Forktruck / forklift operation a major advantage
Should you be interested in this role and have the above skills or experience please submit an UP TO DATE CV for consideration - should you have any questions about this position please contact Jason Devlin of FRS Recruitment.
SEO - FORKLIFT WAREHOUSE STORES OPERATIVE PARTS FORKTRUCK FORKLIFT