We are currently recruiting for a Stores/Workshop Support Operative for our Client in Dublin 18. This is a Full Time Permanent Position with an Immediate Start. Salary €22,000 per annum and Bonus of €1000
As a Workshop Support Operative you will provide full administration support to the Workshop and be responsible for the storage and care of all stock within the department. The candidate will also be cover front desk function.
Main Responsibilities are not limited to but will include;
- Collection and distribution of spare parts.
- Unpacking of spares deliveries and receipt onto database.
- To count and check all items delivered before booking onto stock system.
- Dealing with customers and booking of repairs at front desk (walk in repair service)
- Returning of faulty parts / high value parts to manufacturers
- To prepare any relevant paperwork with regards to having a damaged or wrongly ordered item delivered.
- Participation in cycle stock counts.
- To ensure that all policy & procedures are followed
- General duties will include assisting in parts area maintenance to ensure a clean and healthy environment.
Experience in a similar role desirable (training will be provided) and you will ideally you possess the following attributes:
- High level of initiative, along with the ability to prioritise workload.
- Excellent concentration and attention to detail
- Enthusiastic, flexible and dependable.
- Detail oriented, pro-active and self motivated with excellent follow through.
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
- Can-do, will do attitude.
- Team player.
- Proficient Computer Skills
- Admin Skills
Monday to Friday 7am to 4pm
If interested in this role please apply with your C.V. or Call 086 076 0874 to discuss further.