Stores Manager - Cavan
FRS Recruitment is now inviting applications for the role of Stores Manager for a Leading Ground-care & Agri Business based in Co Cavan. This is a full time permanent role.
About the role:
The successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day leadership of the Stores Department including Retail Sales, Staff and ordering of Stock/Parts, in conjunction with adding new lines of business in correlation with customer's needs.
You will be required to liaise continually with customers and suppliers alike, continuing to build on our client's existing customer and supplier base.
Performance managing, developing and training staff, along with being a people orientated individual is an extremely important aspect of this role, in conjunction with monitoring the financial performance of the store, and liaising with Senior Management on a continual basis.
The ideal candidate will have experience within a similar industry, show excellent team player skills, strong initiative and work well in a fast-paced environment.
Role and responsibilities:
- Maximising profitability and working with Senior Management to set sales targets as a motivational tool for your team.
- Have a keen interest and good knowledge base of tools and parts.
- Training, supervising, and performance managing your team.
- Ensuring compliance with Health and Safety legislation.
- Full oversight of price and stock control.
- Building relationships with current and new suppliers, along with the ability to understand current trends and introduce new lines of business.
- Liaise with our Marketing team on a regular basis to ensure promotional materials and displays are current and up to date, along with the shop floor itself.
- Deal with and manage customer queries and complaints.
Key skills and attributes:
- An enthusiastic and energetic individual.
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to work independently and on your own initiative, but also be a team player.
- Good organisational and innovation skills.
- A confident and resourceful individual who also has good commercial awareness.
- A willingness to take on responsibility and have a positive 'can do' attitude.
Click the link below and send your CV today
All applications sent through FRS are treated with 100% confidentiality