Storeman ( Farm Machinery )
We are currently recruiting for a Store Man with experience assembling / working with Agricultural Machinery to join a well-established machinery business in North Co Dublin.This is a full-time permanent role.
Job location - Dublin North. This role will also suit someone in County Meath
Job title - Storeman
Career Progression - There is opportunity for the successful candidate to move into managing the depot in the future. Full training will be provided on a ongoing basis in relation to machines.
Machine Stock Control
- Responsibility and authority to control movement of machines at depot
- Complete monthly count of machine stock to verify accuracy of sage. Investigate & report any discrepancies. Report discrepancies
- Verify loading meters for deliveries - Report discrepancies
- Check for damage
- Dispatching machines
- Transport Inbound - Machines
- Arrange deliveries within Ireland using preferred transport companies
- Lead in assembly of machines
- Arrange for testing the operation of assembled machines where appropriate
- Participate in preparing machines for show and demonstration purposes
Parts Planning & Parts Purchasing
- Seasonal/Monthly stock orders
- Check with sales and service prior to placing seasonal stock orders to identify new machines and changes to existing machines and any additional demands for specific parts.
- Parts Pricing
Parts Stock Control
- Overall responsibility and authority to control movement of parts
- Maintain categorisation of stock parts
Parts - Goods inwards /Outbound Transport
- Check PO against supplier invoice. Report any discrepancies to supplier and follow up until matter has been resolved.Pass correct invoices for payment
- Be familiar with and follow credit control policy.
- Maintain up to date parts books, DVDs and internet parts catalogues access
- Deal with all spare parts identification and queries from dealers and end users including sending parts information to customer if requested or needed to identify parts.
Experience & Qualification:
- Qualification in Agriculture or Agricultural Engineering advantage
- Knowledge of Agricultural Machinery assembly
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and prioritise work
- Computer Skills
- 1 - 2 Years' experience working in a dealership/depot
- Ambitious with strong communication & interpersonal skills
Send your CV through the attached link
Phone calls to Louise 086 4670069