Store Supervisor - CORK
This position is ideal for a self-starter looking to grow their career with an industry leader.
As Store Supervisor, you will be responsible for assisting the Shop Manager in the following areas:
- Assist with managing the day to day operations of the Shop
- Ensure high quality and consistent customer service is provided at all times
- To deal with customer complaints in a professional and pleasant way
- Ensuring that staff are up to date with current promotions
- To delegate and communicate effectively with staff
- To motivate, coach and mentor your team daily encouraging consistent performance and growth
- To drive excellence across the team and ensure best practice at all times
- Working to all company policies and Health and Safety procedures
- To maintain the stability and reputation of the shop by complying with legal requirements.
- To undertake additional duties as may be assigned by the shop manager
Requirements for the job of Store Supervisor
- 2 - 3 years Supervisory experience or equivalent
- Team Management
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience in driving a fast-paced high volume shop
- Candidates must be flexible in their availability on working hours
For more information, apply today.
Supervisor, Assistant Manager, Team Lead, Manager, Retail