Store / Sales Person
We are seeking a Stores / Sales Operative for a fencing company in mid-Kerry
As a Stores / Sales Operative you will be responsible for the day to day running of the stores and yard and dealing both with retail and trade customers. You will manage the computerised stock control system, dealing with deliveries and organising orders for dispatch.
- Unloading, checking and storing all deliveries arriving into stock
- Preparing, loading and dispatch of orders to customers
- Maintain the store and yard in a safe and orderly condition
- Record all transactions on the IT stock control system
- Completion of regular stocktakes and reconciling balances to stock system
- Liaise with purchasing department on quotes and proposals encompassing quality, price and lead times.
- Creation of computerised POs for retail stock and contract fencing
- Receipt in materials, update and maintain stock system
- Co-ordinate shipment and logistics for the smooth and timely delivery of goods
- Issue sales documents and invoices for all stock dispatches
- Dealing with cash, cheques and credit cards receipts
- Liaise with accounts department and work as part of the debtor control team
- Order and co-ordinate stock requirements for teams working on site
- Recoding job cards on stock accounts systems
- Issue sales invoices for contract work
- Undertake site visits and pricing contract work
- Experience from an agricultural / light engineering / hardware / stores background
- Forklift driving experience
- Excellent IT skills and Excel capabilities
- Customer service experience
- Previous stores/co-ordination type experience desirable
- Clean driving Licence
Working hours: 8.30 am to 5 pm generally.
Please apply through the link provided or call 066-7143995 for further details.