Store & Sales Assistant - Galway
FRS Recruitment is inviting applications for the role of 'Store & Sales Assistant' on behalf of a leading Irish Agribusiness and based in Co. Galway. Indeed, this is a full time permanent role.
Working Hours: 8:30am to 5:pm generally.
Rates: Competitive rates apply DOE
Specific duties & Responsibilities.
- Unloading, checking and storing all deliveries arriving into stock.
- Preparing, loading and dispatching orders to customers.
- Maintain the store and yard in a safe and proper condition.
- Record all transactions on the IT stock control system.
- Completion of regular stocktakes and reconciling balances to the stock system.
- Liaise with the Purchasing Dept. on quotes and proposals encompassing quality, price and lead time.
- Creation of computerised purchase orders for retail stock.
- Receipt in, update and maintain the Stock system.
- Co-ordinate shipment and logistics for the smooth and timely delivery of goods.
- Issue sales documents and invoices for all stock despatches.
- Dealing with cash, cheques, and debit / credit card receipts.
- Part of the Debtor control team.
- Site Visits and pricing Contract work.
- Order and Coordinate stock requirements for teams working on site.
- Recording Job cards on Stock/Accounts system.
To apply send you CV through the below link - all applications are treated with 100% confidentiality