Store Person (Agri store)
Our Kerry based client is seeking an Agricultural Stores Operative to join their team.
You will be joining an established company where you will be the first point of contact for all walk-in customers both when you are at the counter and in the yard.
The role of the Agricultural Stores Operative is varied and will include -
- Serving customers either over the counter or in the yard
- Cashing handling, issuing receipts and dockets
- Manually handling of products
- Using a Forklift
- Stock Management - receipt of incoming products, follow up on shortages/damaged items, safely store product in warehouse and participate in regular stock counts.
- Keeping all areas under your control tidy and ensure all health and safety regulations are being adhered to.
Ideally the successful candidate will have knowledge of farm related products and inputs. However, the successful candidate must have a willingness to learn and undertake relevant training to be successful in this position. You be a self-starter, work under minimal supervision and have excellent communication and IT skills.
Please apply through the link provided or call 066-7143995 for further details