We have a opportunity for a Store Person to join a business based in Co Laois that supply hardware, timber fencing, gates and outdoor play equipment too the general public, the farming industry and builder's providers.
You will be based in store where you will be dealing with customers in the shop and over the phone assisting with queries, general shop duties e.g. taking payments, cash register operation and daily balancing of cash, restocking shelves, stock taking, issuing invoices and dockets for customers.
This is a full time,permanent position.
- Dealing with customers in the shop and over the phone to sell timber gates, fencing, children's outdoor play equipment and other relevant products.
- General shop duties e.g. taking payments, cash register operation and daily balancing of cash, restocking shelves, stock taking, issuing invoices and dockets for customers.
- Advising customer on suitable products for their needs, regarding their individual projects.
- Booking construction of gates made to order from the Joinery
- Arranging delivery of orders to customers upon completion of their orders
- Experience in agriculture or a knowledge of fencing advantage
- Retail experience advantage
- Numerical skills to calculate sizes, area, VAT on invoices etc
- Good communication skills
- Good telephone manner
- Computer literate for sending emails, data entry into accounts package and MS Excel.
- Has good attention to detail.
- Can work on own initiative
- Some sales/admin experience would be an advantage
Phone Calls to Louise 086 4670069
Send your CV through the attached link