Store Manager ( Retail )
Store Management Role
Our Client, specialising in white goods and audio visual equipment requires a Store Manager.
The responsibilities/skills of this role include:
- Reporting to the operations director, area manager & managing director, you will be the driving force in the store building strong relationships with your team, customers, and suppliers and ensuring the overall store operations are in line with company policy.
- Driving the business forward through managing and developing your team - leading by example on great customer experience and product knowledge
- Motivate, work with and provide support to the sales team to exceed targets and achieve their full potential
- Understand the importance of offering our customers the highest standards of sales advise and service
- Be a proven leader , ideally with previous management or supervisory experience, have plenty of energy and ambition
- Excellent communication , interpersonal and organisation skills
- Ability to meet targets and performance objectives
- Ensure that exceptional customer service is in place at every touch point throughout the store
- Have a hardworking attitude and a passion for a successful career in retail management
- Have excellent visual merchandising skills
- Be able to work on your own initiative
- Create and maintain an excellent team spirit
Why Join our Expanding Company?
- Attractive Salary on offer for the right candidate
- Generous staff discount
- Opportunities to progress within an ambitious company
- Exciting, innovative and fast paced workplace environment
- We are dynamic and expanding
Previous experience in a supervisory / management role is desirable for this position or if you feel you are ready to take on such a challenge, talk to us.
If you think, the above role reflects the person you are and you take pleasure in delivering the highest standards no matter what you undertake and relish a challenge, then we would love to talk to you.
Send CV to Gavan 087 2997703.